Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blush or bronze better for my cheeks?

i am an asian with kinda dark skin..which would suit better blush or bronze??Blush or bronze better for my cheeks?
I would start with a blush, in pink, rose, or plum. The eless blush in cheeks, the deeper color you need.


Any recommended powder would be good [ drug store brand, Ulta, or department store cosmetic counter ] - powder is easier to get the hang of!


Do get a blush brush for application - the ones in tiny containers are not good tools for this job [ use them for blending eye shadows ].Blush or bronze better for my cheeks?
Blush and bronzer are for different uses. If you just want color on your cheeks, us a blush, and if you want a sun-kissed glow all over your face, then use a bronzer. It really just depends on what you like, but bronzers do look really good in the evening.
blush during the day ! night time Bronzer!
I have an olive complextion and I use ';warmth'; by bare minerals. I love it!
If you have pretty cheeks, can I kiss them? ;)
I think blush in winter and bronzer in summer. I use Neutrogena bronzer.
i think that bronze shimmer would bring a nice warm glow to your face.


get a good brand of bronzer, like MAC, or Sephora.
bronze is more sexy and probably would look great on your skin, blush is more sweet looking.
Maybe get a bronzer with a pinkish undertone. Physcians formula is great!!!





These two are really nice looking.





http://www.physiciansformula.com/Product鈥?/a>





http://www.physiciansformula.com/Product鈥?/a>
  • hair dresser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services