Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm from a very VERY strict fundemantalist family. How can I control my blushing?

I want to be an English major at LSU next year, but I can't help turning red when I say ';Cocteau'; or ';Balzac,'; or even ';Titania, Queen of Faeries.'; I mean I turn scarlet and everybody points and laughs at me.





Any idea on how to cut down my redness in my face?





Serious answers only, please.I'm from a very VERY strict fundemantalist family. How can I control my blushing?
Dude, I had a friend in high school with the same problem. She was so self-conscious about being skinny that in chemistry class, every time they talked about an ';insignificant figure,'; she would turn red as a strawberry!





She solved the problem by dropping out of school and selling something (I never figured out what) till she raised the money 6 mos later to have breast implants.I'm from a very VERY strict fundemantalist family. How can I control my blushing?
serious.. u have to say it with ur friends or somthing.. idk good luck


just ay it outloud first a few times...


aviod sayign it
you could always use the excuse that you suffer from rosatia.
Well, I'm not from a strict fundamentalist family but I easily blush too. You can't exactly control it but you can desensitize yourself to it, especially if you're mostly concerned about blushing at what YOU say, not what others say. Just practice over and over saying whatever it is that makes you blush. Eventually you'll desensitize yourself. You're going to LSU? Good luck with that; I'm sure there will be far more racy stuff than author names or book titles that will keep you blushing plenty.
i suggest you get a friend and practice swearing at him/her. all the really rudest words you can think of, and all the other things you're not supposed to mention as well. eventually you'll get over the embarresment. you might say that you're not allowed to say rude things but at LSU you'll be hearing much worse!
I flush a lot too, and recently I went to the dermatologists and she said that Akerat a cream for the face, is supposed to help bring down the flush and reddness in the face. However I only just bought it and haven't have a chance to try it. Maybe it will work maybe not, good luck and please contact me if anything works, thanks!
You can't. Just go with the flow. Eventually it will ease off.
You don't.


Just have the confidence!


It is YOURSELF!


Why do you want to change yourself for people who do not matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services