Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you feel modern woman has lost her ability to blush?

Should we be concerned with that? Modesty has gone the way of justice, and honesty. Nothing seems to make a woman blush today as it once did. Should we be concerned?


Dr. Alice Von Hildebrand believes so. What do you feel?Do you feel modern woman has lost her ability to blush?
we have become desensitized to so many things because of what the world has accepted as ok..... what was once an R rated movie is now PG or PG-13.... clothing in most public areas show way more skin than I want to see....





yes, we should be concerned... but we know that things will only get worse before they get better....Do you feel modern woman has lost her ability to blush?
Yes. Lawlessness and indiscriminate fulfillment of our desires has become a standard for our day. It's true of both men and women. We truly live in a lawless age, and I'm afraid that we are going to reap the whirlwind.
FEEL?.... I know that IT IS TRUE!





Just look at the WAY..... the Women on TV, Movies.... AND ON AND ON.... !





NO Holiness.... Or.... PURITY!





Women.... have Murdered OVER...... 35-Million BABIES... in the Womb!





Concerned? YES!





Thanks RR
Blushing ends at a younger age every generation.
Interesting question.


I've seen my wife blush several times, and other women too but really very seldom.


Well it's a hard society we live in and the teens are the one who are most exposed to filth.





Innocence lost.
What is modern woman? Is life on earth today any different than in the days before women began to grasp for the supremacy of the genders? Yes, the truth is that she seeks supremacy, not equality. Man鈥檚 nature is sinful and without the God of the bible man, because of the pride that is in his heart, is in a continual state of conflict over who is the most powerful, echoing the conflict in heaven when Lucifer rebelled against God. Why is the icon of women's ';rights'; a roaring lion? The bible says that our adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. What effect has woman's roaring had, on her and on the world? Has the devil deceived modern woman as he did Eve?
Perhaps you can explain the connection between modesty and religion.
This is kind of like the frog in the kettle problem: today's women are confronted with so many harmful things that trying to stem it is like hoping that closing your mouth will keep out the water while you are being sprayed in the face with a fire hose.





Yes, things have gotten worse; we men, unfortunately, are very much a part of the problem. What else fuels the fleshy show of women's fashion other than the reward of being noticed by lusting men?





We absolutely should be concerned, since women have been a softening humanizing touch on man since time immemorial. Absent their moral, tender influence, men would likely be no better than brutes.





Tom
I don't know about you, but I blush when something makes me uncomfortable. Why should I be required to feel uncomfortable about things I encounter in life?





Modesty often means being uncomfortable about the human body. Why would you want to feel that?





Modesty also sometimes means downplaying your accomplishments. Not wanting to boast I can see, but taking justifiable pride in your accomplishments -- what's wrong with that?
I find a woman that is confident kinda sexy. We're all nude underneath our clothes.
....


I feel like women don't blush (in the sense you're talking about) anymore because we're now exposed to the same things men are. We don't blush at the word ';penis'; because we aren't sheltered like we used to be.


And I'm very thankful for that.
I think everything is too skanky, but people still blush- just not for the reasons they use to.
Maybe they wear too much make up, so we can't see their natural look.
I`m a modern woman and I blush plenty.
Modesty seems to be a thing of the past. I am quite taken aback regularly by women's behavior.
atheist here, and i blush all the time, when people sing outloud for my birthday i blush, when my husband compliments me i blush hard. and sometimes i can still get my husband to blush when i tell him he's still hot.
Modern woman didn't lose the ability, I kknow plenty. Blushing is natural when you feel embarrassed. Sometimes, when a woman has self confidence, she won't blush. Back then, they blushed if someonne's ankle was showing but if you dont blush at an extreme, that is concerning
I'm 50 and can still be made to blush. It comes over me naturally...usually when a man has made an especially complimentary comment towards me or when attention is brought to me about something I've done naturally and not seeking attention. It will be said...Oh, your blushing...which only makes me blush even more.





And...I'm not a '; modern '; woman . . . I'm simply a woman that behaves in a natural womanly way...and I at times blush.


.
Perhaps modern women have been divested of some of the *reasons* to blush. Demanding that people feel ashamed about aspects of their lives that don't affect anyone else adversely is not something to be lauded.
It depends. Sexuality shouldn't be repressed, but it also should not be flaunted on the streets where it may be in inappropriate company (e.g children)





Also, I agree with what Amber says. We are not made to feel ashamed of our sexuality like we were years ago. Which, is a good thing.
Nah... I haven't.. Of course it's usually when I don't expect to blush that I do. It's part of my charm I'm told. lol





I was raised in a Navy, Police family. So there is little that will make me blush but when it does. lol Like I said it's one of those things.
Why should women blush? Why should we be offended by the words of men? I know what you're getting at, and I agree with you completely on certain issues (the way young girls are dressed, for instance). When it comes to blushing, however - I don't understand what's so great about a woman being left out of the conversation or expected to feel shy about particular words. Words are just words.
It appears that way, Debbie, and the reason women flaunt themselves is because men raise the eyebrow, whistle and cat call--yes, men are the real predators, and the girls do not put men in their place; instead, the girls swing their hips a little more at each call. Men will see their assenting smiles in God's judgment--yes they enjoy permissive women wearing mini-skirts and low blouses.





But my wife still blushes, and if my sweater creeps up to show my ';johns';, she pulls it down.





Her clothes are very stylish--not like a Minnonite--fit well and are in good taste. She shops for a long time to find coordinated outfits with skirts a hand-span above the floor.





And, you know what? The when I have to leave home for a while, I don't have to worry about what she is doing; you see, James calls the ten-commandments ';the law of liberty'; (j


James 1:25). Yes, that is what it is all about, heaven will be heavenly because everyone spontaneously obeys God.





We need not be surprised by our surroundings, and in God's strength, you can keep from being contaminated. The first thing to do is block all t.v. channels except Christian.





We are at the ';end of the days'; as noted in a secret Bible code. It confirms we are almost there, proves Jesus is the Remedy, identifies the Abomination of Desolation that Jesus warned us of, and identified the timing of the galactic controversy on this planet. Select www.revelado.org/revealed.htm





Blessings and AGAPE love, One-Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services