Thursday, December 3, 2009

When a girl stares at me ,i blush and get shy, how can maintain my coolness in such situations?

When this happens, just try to remain calm. first of all, try to remember that u don't know her yet, and there shouldn't be anything to be shy about. see it as an opportunity to be friendly. be determined to keep your cool, and just give it a shot- smile (but don't try too hard). No matter her reaction or response, just know that at least you've cleared the air a bit. Trust me- even if she laughs a bit, there's hope. Overall, the most important thing is just to stay cool-don't ';panic';- and BE YOURSELF.When a girl stares at me ,i blush and get shy, how can maintain my coolness in such situations?
be your self girls like sensitivity in a guyWhen a girl stares at me ,i blush and get shy, how can maintain my coolness in such situations?
lol, funny...


just be your self, or just don't look at them, so you will not be shy.
i get the same way and really i dont know what to do in that situation also, i just want to let you know your not only buddy.
I SAY DRINK BEER %26amp; U'LL BE COOL IT WORK'S 4 ME
smile and say you like what you see, or why dont you come and get a closer look.
Take a deep breath before speaking to her and remind yourself everything will be OK and what you are going through is natural.
just go with it buddy... some girls find it quite sexy to have a guy blush in her presence..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services