Thursday, December 3, 2009

Red, blush or white?

Wine. Which type do you prefer? I've always been a fan of blush wine (I can drink it anytime, with anything). However, recently I had to an urge to buy red wine. I enjoyed it, yet it made me feel kind of sleepy unlike the blush. Does anyone feel different reactions drinking different types of wine?Red, blush or white?
It depends on the context and, most importantly, the meal. Each has its place, but I prefer red overall. For people who think blush is too wimpy and fruity, try cinsault, a red grape so pungent that it is either blended in small amounts or featured as a nice, dry blush.Red, blush or white?
I love rose (blush) wines (Rose d'Anjou) Younger the better. But I also enjoy white wines (California -chardonnay, Italy - vermentino, Germany, Austria - Riesling or Gewurztraminer). Once a time I drink red wine (Cabernet sauvignon), with cheeses, but usually I have a headache after.
I like white the best, but I use red when serving any kind of red meat. So I really haven't had red just by it's self.
I only drink reds. Preferably cabernet sauvingnon.
Red. N reactions. just a MAJOR hangover the next day!
Not really but I drink both. I love reds however when I'm having just the wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services