Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think about guys who Blush?

by BF has recently been introducing me to his mates. It seems that he's been blushing a lot when I've been there. Does that just mean hes' shy, embarassed or just that he really likes me??What do you think about guys who Blush?
Awww so cute!


He definitely likes you a lot my dear, he's probably getting alot of crap from his friends but he's still doing it.


All the best for this relationship!What do you think about guys who Blush?
THEY ARE CUTE!
awwww i think its cute when guys blush!!
probably shy or wants u to see his friends......
he likes you and he showin you off to his friends!! : )
He really likes you. I think it's cute.
he could be embaresed but i mean like he's said something to them about you and he's hoping that they don't say anything.
introducing you to his friends must mean that he really likes you. it's like a guy's way of setting up. i believe that he is blushing because he likes you, and he might ask you out soon, so look out! lol


wow best of luck and he sounds like a nice guy =]
Probably all of the above.


Shy because he likes you.


Embarrassed because he's blushing.





What do I think of it? I think it's cute as hell!


XD
aww thats real cute.. my bf never blushed lol!.. but he can really like you or be embarassed or shy...who knows lol
I would say both, he probably is a little shy about it and really likes you.
I'm gonna go with embarrassed. Not because he finds you embarrassing, otherwise he wouldn't of introduced you, just because hes with his guys and hes introducing them to you, and i guess you represent his softer side... Sounds kinda lame, but i understand where hes coming from. Nothing to take offense from.
It sounds as though he is trying his best to look cool in front of his mates and he is blushing because he likes you alot!





Its just one of those feelings you can't control, it sounds cute to see!
If a guy blushes when you walk by,


could mean that he's pretty shy.


Does he look at you then look away?


When you talk to him, what does he say?


Do his actions speak of a crush?


Or is it rosacea that's making him blush?





(rosacea is a condition many people have that causes the cheeks %26amp; parts of the face to blush, turn red)
It means he's thinking ';Check out my babe, is she hot or what!'; It means he's proud. He really likes you.
that he likes u lol
He Really Likes You. And Hold Onto Him Tight He Sounds SoOoOoOoO CUTE. x
they are very basis foul, usually are a good guys. later they become OK.
He's probably taking enoumous amounts of crap from his friends about you because guys act like jerks about this sort of thing.





Just the fact that he's introducing you to his mates means he really likes you. I'd ignore the blushing, it probably embarasses him.
I think its cute when guys blush.


It could mean anything,


but I think hes just shy and really likes you.


Also I think hes embarssed his friends might embrasse him in front of you.


Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services