Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone else here blush like crazy?

Whenever I am the center of attention or am running, my whole-entire face turns beat red! It is mortiying! Is there anyway to prevent it (besides foundation)? I wouldn't mind if it was just my cheeks or I just turned pink, but i turn bright red! I am getting better with not blushing when I public speak, but I still blush very often. It is even more embarassing when people point it out!





I really don't mind public speaking, sometimes I think it's fun, but I am constantly concerned that I will turn red! It makes presenting in school so much harder than it should be!





By the way, I am 14, pale with blue eyes (so tanning isn't really an option! haha)Does anyone else here blush like crazy?
It does fade with age and also when u blush just ignore it if u don't pay attention to much you'll forget about it.Does anyone else here blush like crazy?
Hey,


i am just like you! Pale, blue eyes, blush like crazy... sometimes for no reason. It drives me nuts but now i'm 22 and i can say that it is a bit better than when i was your age. I still do blush in certain situations (public speaking is one of them), and i know exactly how you feel............. it sucks. Tanning would not fix it, neither does foundation... nothing can stop the blush lol. I've learned to care about it a bit less, like if i do blush i think oh well everyone has their little flaws. Lots of people actually find it cute/endearing, believe it or not. So I don't know what to tell you other than you're not alone lol. As you get older and get a bit more confident in yourself you will learn to handle situations better, but i don't think the blushing ever goes away completely.
hah.


i do.


when i run, am the center of attention, laugh too hard, etc., i blush like crazy, and my friends make fun of me for it. [not in a mean way, btw, just like playing]





i'm a redhead, so i'm very pale as well, so that may be why...


personally i don't mind it anymore, i'm used to it.
i have the same problem hun..or used to....it takes a lot to get me embarassed now haha..but embrace it! most people think it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services