Thursday, December 3, 2009

I blush alot when Im around girls. Is tht normal.?

I am a boy. lol. I just get really nervous. Help is great thnx.I blush alot when Im around girls. Is tht normal.?
Yes, it's normal. And the more fair skinned you are, the more pronounced your blushing will be. I do the same around men and around boys when I was younger. Don't worry about it or feel self conscious because that will make you blush more. Try breathing in and out deeply and slowly to calm yourself and the red should go away. And even if it doesn't, a lot of people find blushing endearing. Enjoy your life and try not to worry too much. Worrying is a big waste of time. Good luck and take care. I blush alot when Im around girls. Is tht normal.?
It's normal to be nervous when you're not used to it. Just try to act like yourself and be comfortable. Some day you'll find a girl who you're instantly comfortable around. That's how you know you found someone worth going for.
It's normal for people to blush everyone does it they just say they don't silly people if i do say so my self no one cares if guys blush it's totally normal


help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yeh I'm shy as well, I have trouble talking around girls to, you just gotta talk to them anyways and you will become more comfortable around them.
yes just try to hide it





it can make girls unconfortable








guys awnser


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Thats totally normal, and girls will probably find it cute, don't worry about it :]
I'm 25 and can still blush at times. It seems to lessen with age as your confidence increases. :-)
yes very much so it happens to girls aswell you are not alone i do it too!
Awww, how cute. Yes it's normal for shy guys. : )
Your shy? Its normal to blush, girls think its cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services