Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why are women so pretty when they blush?

Sometimes when I talk to my crush she will start blushing and she looks even prettier as if she's almost glowing :-)Why are women so pretty when they blush?
I know what you mean man. It is quite NiceWhy are women so pretty when they blush?
She is pretty because she is totally into you...it is a self esteem booster for you as well wouldn't you agree?
It shows off their vulnerability, gives them a glow.
is dis a compliment or a question..............newayz 4 ur crush...................................鈥?is in luff (basically she likes u!!!!!!!!).............wat r u waitin 4 ax her out ;)
we glow? really? thank you for that! and I think its because they like it when you talk to them...maybe she likes u! ; D
cuz someone is making them feel pretty and a gal who feels pretty is radiant.
Adds colour to their cheeks so makes them glow. ^__^





Looks like she won't ever need to buy blusher with you around, eh?
I'm not sure why....... but thank you very much!
I think it is related to the way different species alter their appearances to attract a partner.
that is very sweet of you to place a question like that not so many guys notice that at all... *sigh ... very cute :)





p.s. you made me smile
ew when you blush its horribleeeeee


its like being at a circus and ur the clown


and boys make the audiencee


ewww
I feel ugly when I blush.
maybe cuz when she blushes it shows that she wants 2 impress u, and who doesn't luv dat?
OMG i hate blushing. but i can't help it.
because their vulnerability is showing.
Don't really know the answer to this one. Maybe its the colour that comes to the cheeks.
I never blush. I do make guys blush though. I made a guys face turn red last semester.
Because it makes us look innocent /blush
mmm, yummy. I know just what you mean.
I guess its better than being pale with no contrast to your skin. I hate it though cause you can end up wearing your feelings on your face.





EDIT:


I think the person below me may or may not be mentally retarded.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


^ please answer my question





%26amp; that's adorable(:
because they are woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services