Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you blush when you're around someone you like?

What would cause you to blush?








I dont understand why people do it. Oftentimes I think they're embarrassed and not attracted in any way.Do you blush when you're around someone you like?
nope never. but im different then most...


i really become cooler around people i like :DDo you blush when you're around someone you like?
b.c ur nervous and dont want to screw up
all the time, because I'm so self conscious...not a good thing
i do but I think its cause I am shy
lol yeah and i smile alot too
i ALWAYS blush when i'm with someone i like! i even blush when i read his mails! in most cases, it's a very good sign=)


i blush BECAUSE i'm attracted to the guy. hope this helped=)
i would blush a lot when i was making out and then i would start to sweat and sometimes we got busted by her parents and once by her boyfriend and he knew we were up to monkey business as she was all sweaty and red in the face too..it was not a happy moment..
sure. the reason is the same as to why my heart beat faster.
%26gt; yes.. you blush when you are ashamed or you feel uneasy.. this usaully happens when people tease you with that someone you like.. BUt dont get me wrong.. you also blush when you are ashamed.. :)
See blushing is an attribute and some people are gifted with it and hence they blush.
I think they blush because they really like the guy but do not dare to say it. Thinking about the guy embarassed the person.
I BLUSH AT EVERYTHING! ESPECIALLY THAT!!
Actually, I don't really blush... I stutter-step, which is really weird, I know, but that's what I do. Then I blush from embarressment.





I would say that people blush around a crush because they don't want their crush to know that they like them. What happens is they wind up blushing to try and cover up their emotions. I know, it's stupid, but that's kind of human instinct.
1. we indian used to blush a lot, bcoz of our shyness we r blushing.
They think about the person to themselves, then worry that they are being obvious and the person knows they are thinking about them. Then they panic and are worried about being embarrassed. this causes the flush. You can stop this by practisimng on your own, pretending you are in that situation and telling your body not to flush.
If you bluish, when you're around someone? It means that Cupid has made a visit.
you blush cos u dont know what to do and the blood rushes to ur head. :P


it also gives characteristics of embarassment like speech impediment and the tendency to turn away. lol
i think blushing is caused by embarressment..


i used to blush alot..but i got over it ..somehow...
Blushing doesn't mean they are necessarily embarrassed. Blushing can be caused by many things such as being shy, being slightly uncomfortable, or even something as simple as temperature change. I get asked all the time why I'm blushing when really it's just because the area around me is too warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services