Thursday, December 3, 2009

My acne in right side of my face when I get red..blush or ...?

about 4 years ago a tiny (acne) showed on my right cheek.this still exist.but this tiny red acne is not like other pimples that after a while disappear.this one is (seems..I think that it seems)that it's some kine of under skin acne.becouse it's not blebby- just seems under skin.this tiny acne doesn't make any problrm for me..even when I'm usually doing my ordinary works,or when I wake up form bed.this little blot can't be discerned.


but the problem exactly begins when I (for any reason.. : 1-blushing (100%) :


every time I blush ( usually I blush very much)..I face same problem.


2-being in-or near- a hot place -3-getting angry %26amp; ..)


this tiny little acne become to a terrible big big red blot..such big %26amp; red one that everybody (almost every body) ask me that what happend suddenly? seems that there's a big scar..sore..like somebody just paw me...but if I come out from the situation that I was blushing (going out of party or somewhere I was blushing) every thing will be back to the normal way.my face becomes like before.even the time between these two situations might be only 5 minutes.


this problem really kills me..every time after this happening..my face become horrible (I mean really this word).becouse the right half of my face become compeletly unusuall %26amp; sore like.My acne in right side of my face when I get red..blush or ...?
Sounds like you might have rosacea. See a dermatologist or if you want to look into it more, check this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services