Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm shy around guys and it shows. I blush and repeat things. How can I change around guys?

The key is to realize that most of these boys are all putting on an act are just as nervous and scared being around you as you are around them. I also suspect that you are self conscious about yourself and lack some self confidence. Identify the cause of this and deal with it. If you feel good about yourself you will feel more confident around others.I'm shy around guys and it shows. I blush and repeat things. How can I change around guys?
spend all the time you can around them. When you get to know them, you'll get comfortable around them. Eventually, you'll be fine with no blushing or repeating.I'm shy around guys and it shows. I blush and repeat things. How can I change around guys?
hmm..maybe hang around with guys more and then you start to feel more comfortable.
All you need to do is relax and speak to them just like you would to one of your friends ;)
Imagine them naked you feel less embarrassed
be more confident in yourself. dont think about yourself blushing and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services