Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do i prevent myself from blushing?

i blush a lot and was wondering if there is a way not to blush.....i know its a weird question but help would be appreciatedHow do i prevent myself from blushing?
this will sound weird but, pinch your arm REALLY hardHow do i prevent myself from blushing?
wear more blush so then no one would notice
People usually blus when they're excited or embarrassed about something the only way I know is to stay completely calm in every situation which is extremely difficult.
i blush when im the center of attention. i h8te it.
there is no cure to blushing, i have this problem to i blush all the time. But my cheeks are already red. I use a good foundation where you cant even see the red, so thats my own remedy
this may sound stupid but...I wish I could blush.Theres not one time when someone said ';aww your blushing';.I think its because I'm just a chill kind of person yet outgoing but I don't get embarrassed easily.


I honestly wish I could blush I think its the cutest thing.
I'm over 50 and still have the same problem. What works for me is to ignore it and have someone else notice it and then I act demurely.
stay out of embarrassing situations! i really don't think there is any way to get rid of blushing. you just have to live with it. i know that's not what you want to hear but..
wear a lighter skin make up


or just live with it


blushing doesnt make u look dead thats a good thing :-P
i dont really think there is a solution to this problem, i think blusing is mostly caused by your mind getting over excited. it could maybe be linked to stress???


i personally think blushing is cute. i wouldnt worry too much about it,.
awww - theres nothing wrong with blushing : ) leave it alone - its cute : )
Try to stay cool- blushing is just your blood running to your face when you get overheated or excited- any chance of taking an ice pack or applying a cooling gel (like the ones that athletes use) to your face?
I dont think there is a cure for it, but i read in a studymagazine, and it said that when you feel yourself starting to blush, tell yourself to blush, and it will make it go away, but i dont know how true it is. You could also whear a dark blush color to make it not so noticable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services