Thursday, December 3, 2009

Should an 11year old be allowed blush?

or bronzer my sister was wonderingShould an 11year old be allowed blush?
Not blush. People that wear blush always end up looking like whores unless they are REALLY tan (then they can pull it off). But at 11? No way!





Bronzer wouldn't be quite as bad, but young skin like that is delicate so watch out.Should an 11year old be allowed blush?
yes.


i loved wearing make up when i was little.


not alot of course but yes light shades and not alot is fine.


:)
I think so, but only light shades and not too much.
...
no :/
nope. starting her out way too young
mmm, no. N O no.
Social norms vary greatly across the US, but generally speaking, I would say no. It's just too young to be spending so much time thinking about one's personal appearance.
NO, what is she going to have to look forward to when she is 16? Breast augmentation? Chill out and slow down she has a long time to be old and your troubles are just beginning when she is a teen so why are you borrowing trouble. You do not put make up on a child, you are inviting predators.
I would say yes to blush, because it just adds a pinch of color to ones cheeks.


on the other hand, bronzer might be to much for a young girl's complexion.


try telling the 11 year old how much prettier, fresher, and younger she'd look without bronzer... which just looks fake anyway.
yeah but dont get her like outraguis colors like hot hot nyon pink . get her like light pink or wat ever her skin tone is like a little bit of cover up if she has a pimple or zit or two
No, no, no! Too young. Why not put the effort into something more productive, like dance or softball? Besides, when people see young girls with make-up on, they just assume they're easy/slutty.
My 11 year old step daughter is not allowed to wear anything but lip gloss and nail polish out in public. Any kind of make up in our own home for dress up is fine with me though. I explain to my girls that there are sickos out there in the world and drawing attention to themselves can get them into trouble. Older boys, pedophiles, etc. Not to mention girls are growing up way too fast these days. I am in my late twenties and when I was 11 I was playing with my baby dolls! Young girls have all the time in the world to be women, don't allow them to try to be at this age.
yeah.. cause it won't harm or hurt like mascara or eyeshadow
i do.
yes. If you really want to.
Yeah
As long as it doesn't get out of hand, I don't see why not, especially if it's subtle.
  • hair dresser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services