Thursday, December 3, 2009

I get embarrassed real easily and blush lot....is that bad?

how can I overcome this? I reaally need help. I guess my number fear is blushing....I am always scared I might say something..then blush, and people will look at me all funny? is blushing bad? however I do find that when I accept the fact that I blush easily, I turn red less often. But do people think you're wierd if you blush? do you become less approachable....or is this not even a big deal?I get embarrassed real easily and blush lot....is that bad?
Blushing is cute, it shows that you are sincere. However, it might also show that you're a little insecure. You will find that the more secure you feel the less you blush. If you are confident when you speak, and then people look at you %26amp; respond, you'll blush less often.I get embarrassed real easily and blush lot....is that bad?
You may need to work on your self-esteem and confidence. Not caring what other people think is so freeing!!! So many times most people buy into other's opinions, don't want to be the 'odd person', but why should we care what others think if we can stand up and not care? :) There's no such thing as 'your average Joe or Joe Ann', but we all are afraid to express what we really want, which is what we need. Begin with little things, by going against the crowd, so to speak. For example, if it's snowing out and everyone wants to go sledding, and you really want to watch a movie inside, say so! We all need to express ourselves! :)
when I read this it made me think back to when I was about 11 or 12, what you describe is exactly the way I used to feel. the more you worry about the problem the worse it becomes, try not to think about..easier said than done I know, but try.I think a lot of it has to do with confidence..as your confidence grows I belive your blushing will gradually lesson.Blushing is not bad my Grandfather told me it's an attractive quailty.so be proud to blush and blush away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services