Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why does my blush always fade/?

I wear cream/powder foundation. i use Nars blush color in Orgasm. I am very fair, and after a few hours of wearing this blush, I always look like I have no color. What should I do? use a darker color? i am super fair-Why does my blush always fade/?
It may be that the contents of the brand you use isnt strong enough. Dont use a darker color, but use a bolder set. Try MAC, they have awesome ones that stick well! Why does my blush always fade/?
It doesn't matter how fair you are, and dark colour will make you look like a clown.


It could be one of two things.


1) The blusher (the dream mat mousse is pretty good, as you rub it into yuour skin and dont just let it settle on your skin)


2) your skin. you know like when you're colouring in with pencils and theres always gaps. My teacher says its the texture of the paper, so maybe the texture of your skin isn't right for powdered blusher.
never apply dark blush..use a good mousse blush ..it settles in ur skin and stays for a long time.
dont use a darker color


get a better blush. perhaps MAC cosmetics. they're excellent. im wearing their makeup right now. stays on allllllllll day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services