Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm fair skinned got myself a light earthy blush by mistake.don wanna waste it vry xpensive.how to use it HELP

its a little dark than ma complexion.guys please help!!!!!!!!I'm fair skinned got myself a light earthy blush by mistake.don wanna waste it vry xpensive.how to use it HELP
Use it for eyeshadow, or give it to a friend.I'm fair skinned got myself a light earthy blush by mistake.don wanna waste it vry xpensive.how to use it HELP
Have you tried it as an eyeshadow? If you don't think it will work with your complexion, you can take it back or try makeup alley.com. If it's new, you can also sell it on eBay but you probably won't get much money back out of it.
suck in your cheeks and making a fish face so you can see your cheek bones


very very very lightly brush it on.


if you put to much on take it off and start over.





or just return it!
Just use small amounts, and then blend it in well....otherwise I would just recommend giving it to a friend or something...
Have u tried to take it back? A lot of places will take the makeup back if its the wrong color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services