Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is there a way to make myself stop blushing?

i blush like all the time and its sooo embarrassing! is there a way to stop myself from blushing?








thankssIs there a way to make myself stop blushing?
WOW... blushing is a problem now? nah its really cute what you can do to accentuate it is buy youeself a little shimmer and rub in on the area of your blush line ''something bronze'' apply it lightly or rub a bit of self tanner there pull your hair back so it high lights your cheek bones apply jet black mascara and use a nude lipstick and add sally hansen lipgloss over it use lite powder and oh my god you look like a supermodel anything else email kerryannking1@gmail.comIs there a way to make myself stop blushing?
Know that you are not alone, I blush all the time when I don't want to as well!! I know it sucks! Try to calm yourself and think of something else. I've heard that if you try to make yourself blush then suddenly you stop blushing but I don't know if that works. Maybe wear some makeup to help too. Good luck!
nooo the same things happen to me all the tiiime! it's natural unless you ignored everyone and remained completely emotionless... lol answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
slap yourself hard on the face when you are doiing it. im serious, though. works for me.


or just use a lot of makeup on your cheeks.
I am not sure sorry2
Why?! it's so cute XD!
  • hair dresser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services