Thursday, December 3, 2009

Every time I talk to this amazingly hot upperclassman-football player I blush sooo badley and say dumb things?

Um, so yeah in my art class there is this really hot football player and he's a senior I'm a freshman, and he sits right next to me. I want to talk to him because he's really nice, even tho I know nothing can happen, I just wanna talk to him because he's sexy and nice, but every time I talk to him I blush really badly or like drop things or like fall over, yah he's that hot, sooo what can I do, to stop the blushing especially...?Every time I talk to this amazingly hot upperclassman-football player I blush sooo badley and say dumb things?
You just have to get over it. This guy is the same as all the other guys in school. He just looks better. He didn't have anything to do with that it's genetics. I don't see any reason to get all hot and bothered over a guy. High School wasn't THAT long ago for me and I'll tell you I never understood the girls who went ga-ga over some boys looks. If you can't work that around your common sense then you HAVE to desensitize yourself. The only way to do that is to keep him talking to you. Ask him open ended questions that he can't give short answers to. You will find out soon enough if he's got any brains to go along with his good genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services