Thursday, December 10, 2009

My favorite blush broke..... what's the best way to replace it??

I mean the color!My favorite blush broke..... what's the best way to replace it??
you can put it in a different container and break it up into powder...use a brush to apply it....or take your broken blush to the store and try and match it...My favorite blush broke..... what's the best way to replace it??
buy a new one?!
hot glue or duck tape or something like that
buy a new one.. LOL!
buy one that has almost the same color, look in makeup shops and you'll be sure to find it...
um...buy some more?
make up store??unless uer asking how to salvage it... i dunno ask uer local dept store makeup artist their a big help good luck hon.
This has happened to me before...and I put it in a small bowl and crushed it up with a spoon real good and found a container (small) , so then it was loose powder. When you put it on your blush brush don't forget to tap most of the powder off, r it will look as if you meant to be a clown lol.
buy another one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services