Thursday, December 10, 2009

I always blush!! Why is this?

I have a terrible habit of going red in the face usually in akward situations but sometimes even just when attention is on me! I know I'm ovbiously self concious but I don't know what. I'm quite a confident person and not shy at all so I don't understand why this happens! I find it really embarrassing though.I always blush!! Why is this?
ME TOO! I'm the exact same way. If I run into someone I know unexpectadly or if attention is focused on me, this happens. And the more you think about it, the worse it gets. When it happens try not to think about it. It will fade faster that way.I always blush!! Why is this?
There is a medical condition called ';Idiopathic craniofacial erythema'; that may be the cause of this, talk to your doctor.





My, the things we learn from ';Scrubs';





see link below
Your not alone on that. it doesnt happen to me though. im black.
I do it all the time espically when the attention is on me. I still blush in front of my hubby and yet i'm not embarrassed around him. Your not alone.
biology/ heredity. every one blushes, yours just shows more.


you can lean some biofeedback to better control it,


but its also a good thing.


since your shows you'll get far less rude comments warded off from the first blush for one.


and when you continue while the blush you'll be admired for fortitude.. etc.


either way its a good thing.!


dont worry b happy in the pink
That actually sounds a lot like me. I'm not sure exactly why, but it just happens whenever there's an awkward situation,.. I think that other people seem to find it cute, so don't worry about it! Just laugh about it, smile, and everything will be fine. :)
It just means you're really sensitive.





I would recommend you join a part time acting class and get used to being the centre of attention.
Just smile when u blush, u'll look cute!
Hey im male and not too far off pensionable age and I still can blush. Though it has been quite a while! Sighs


Just laugh it off or pretend you misunderstood. lol
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services