Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you say ';you make me blush all the time'; in spanish?

';Tu me haces sonrojar todo el tiempo';





Pronounced: Too mee axes sonrohar todo il tiempou.How do you say ';you make me blush all the time'; in spanish?
tu cara es tan fea


MY ANSWER WILL AMAZE YOUR DATEHow do you say ';you make me blush all the time'; in spanish?
Tu me haces sonrojarme todo el tiempo.
Me haces ruborizarme todo el tiempo.





or





Haces que me ruborice todo el tiempo.








';Ruborizar'; and ';Sonrojar'; are synonyms, so you it would be accurate in both cases. They are both reflexive verbs as well.
usted me hace me ruborizo todo el tiempo';
me haces ruborizarme todo el tiempo.
some people say ';tu ases que me chivee to do el tiempo';


also said as '; tu me ases sonrojar todo el tiempo'; the first one is like slanted or like a different way to say it but it is understood well where i live many people say it.
Me haces sonrojar todo el tiempo.. =)





or..





Tu me sonrojas. ^^
www.freetranslation.com
';Siempre me haces sonrojar';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services