Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone know how to stop the blushing?

I blush really easily, not because im embarrassed but for reasons that i dont even know. Even when someone i know talks to me, i go bright red.


Anyone know why this happens or how to stop it? Its really embarrassing and means that i just stay quiet and dont talk so that i dont blush! Help!Anyone know how to stop the blushing?
I had the exact same problem as you. I'm 20 now and for years I spent too much of my time focusing on the fact that I got embarassed so easily and had red cheeks. I would go red for no reason like you said, even when I was just chatting to my friends as I would think in my head, 'Oh no, I wonder are my cheeks red?!'





What I came to understand about 6 months ago... is why bother putting all your attention on this problem as it only will get bigger. I know that this is hard to imagine now, but, when you think about it, how major is bushing? It is a normal part of life. People don't notice it as much as you think they do and most people actually think its cute.





Once you accept the fact that it happens, you'll get over it. I still blush from time to time and have quite rosy cheeks. But what does it matter really? It can also be due to low self-esteem as it stopped me from speaking up in social situations before as I was afraid of blushing too.





Just remember that you are lovely and you deserve to be heard. Talk to people about how you are feeling too. Its not good to keep these things bottled up. Love your healthy rosy cheeks and remember blushing is normal and you don't have to let it rule your life. Theres more to life than just this. Appreciate the beauty that life has to offer and focus your thoughts on the positive good things apart from your cheeks!





Hope this helps :)Anyone know how to stop the blushing?
Try not to think about it, just act as normally as you can. No-one will make a big deal out of it.





Sorry I don't know how old you are, but perhaps try some natural toned foundation etc. to make it more subtle when you blush if it's getting you down.
dont stop talking! just make a big joke of it say 'oh look im blushing'. but whatever you do dont let it get in the way of your life!
sorry to say there is no magic cure.. I once read in the paper that this guy had surgery to make its stop. it worked but he had horrible side affects afterwards and he said that if he regrets it big time.





what u can do however is that (this works with me) stop thinking about it. I promise when it happens and if u just don't care about it even tho u feel ur face is getting hot, u will completly forget about it and it stops and u don't even realise.





so the key is to not care. otherwise it ll take over ur life. just dont think of it as a big deal. the more u think about it the worst it gets. so accept that its a part of who u are. makes life so much easier. dont mind what ppl might think. it happens to a lot of ppl. trust me I've seen it and never thought any less of them.
that happens 2 me aswell its so embarresin soz i dont know how to stop it
When you are with company and you blush, you can cure it by referring to it. ';Oh look, I'm blushing';. People will look and then ignore it.
put some concealer on, but don't worry! It look's cute with red cheeks! :) xx
paint ur face red so when you do blush no one will see.
Once you stop blushing you have lost something.


Blush more times and keep your mouth open.


Talk, laugh and the blushing will happen and you be fine with it.
I have the same problem.





I find that the more conscience that I am about my blushing then I tend to go even redder.





My trick is to look people directly in the eye and really focus and listen to what they are saying, ignoring the silent voice in my head that is saying,';you're going to go red now';.





I don't know if this helps for you but does for me.
cut your face off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services