Saturday, November 28, 2009

I blush too much...any ideas?

I've got this problem where I blush easily, and I mean easily. It's really weird because I'm not really shy at all, but the more conscious I am of myself blushing the pinker I get.


Is there any way to train yourself out of blushing?


Thanks so muchI blush too much...any ideas?
Haha, well I kind of have that problem myself. My cheeks turn pink about 20 times a day. Well blushing is caused by your body's emotional reaction towards something so that can't really be stopped.. But don't worry about it, it's not exactly a bad thing to blush easily. :)I blush too much...any ideas?
Hi,





I remember my friend had problems with blushing. It doesn't have much to do with being confident, it's the way your skin reacts on higher level of adrenaline. She used many creams as to enforce the walls of the vains underneath her skin and to prevent blushing. The one she has really recomended was Rilastil Intensive - Deliskin Cream by Instituto Ganassini. Also, good are: Redness Solution Daily Relief Cream by Clinique, and Baume Anti - Rougeurs [Anti - Redness Balm] by Guinot. You might also be interested in applying a foundation to minimise the redness - Redness Solutions, Daily Protective Base SPF15 by Clinique.





Also, go to your beautician and ask for facial masks and face treatments - they help as well and are not particularly expensive !





I Hope it helps, but all in all - blushing is sooooo cute!
Your last responder is wrong, blushing does not have anything to do with confidence.





I know how it is ... you start to blush over something, and then you get embarassed over the blushing and your face gets hotter lol ... I used to blush all the time. I don't so much anymore, I'm not sure why, maybe it's just because I'm older.





I don't think you can keep yourself from blushing. Sorry, but you're just going to have to put up with it :o)
I've always blushed. I blush when other people blush. I blush when I think other people are embarrassed. I blush at a fictional embarrasing situation on TV. It's tragic...I'm 24 and still haven't figured out how to stop it!
its uncontrollable. i do it too. if i think something is really funny, or i'm really mad i blush like crazy. and then some jerk always has to point it out which makes it worse. i feel your pain sweetie
you need more confidence. though you are confident.. you have to improve more so you won't blush that much.


its normal. especially when you're talking to someone else.;p
I personally think blushing is really cute!! I wish I blushed more!!!





But perhaps you could try when you start blushing to ignore the fact you're blushing...
put urself in the most embarasing situations possible. after a while, u start to get used to it %26amp; wont blush anymore.
陌 can relate to you on that :) 陌t sucks, 陌 know
i look cute when i blush..you should too
get drunk
what Amy said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services