Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why would a guy blush and walk away when I caught him looking at me?

I didn't have anything on my face but I looked at him and he was red in the face and went to the washroom. A few minutes later he came out and was fine?? He's a confident guy-he stared me down in the hallway but he wasn't smiliing or anything-just looking. We have never talked??Why would a guy blush and walk away when I caught him looking at me?
he was holding in his laughter at how funny you looked...:)Why would a guy blush and walk away when I caught him looking at me?
The blushing is a dead give away! He likes you and can't conceal it and he also may appear confident, but may be a little shy (not a problem). Smile when you see him next time and let him know that you like him. Good luck.
Might have thought you were ugly and unpopular. I know when ugly and unpopular girls look at me I blush because I'm embarassed.
im a guy and obviously ive done the same





he ';likes you'; no surprise there


go talk to him i guarantee hell stop if he starts to feel comfortable around you ; )
He thinks you're hot! Just approach him and say, ';Hey, i saw you staring at me.'; then see wat he says!
He likes you!


He has to like you if he BLUSHED!!
definitely likes you
he likes to blush. :)
he likes you?


he could be blushing for a number of reasons...
he might like you
he likes you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services