Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you blush when your crush looks at you?

What's up with your questions tonight? xD





I don't know, because I'm not looking at myself when that happens lmao! I don't really have a 'crush' at the moment though.Do you blush when your crush looks at you?
Yes, I have on a few occasions. I blush easily though and it's not necessarily because of a cute guy. I'm shy and get nervous sometimes.





And I'm not sure what the other answerer is talking about, but blushing has nothing to do with age.Do you blush when your crush looks at you?
nope! when i see them i just act like i would with any other friend thats a guy!! i act normal and don't make myslef look like a douche bag.


plus they are just normal ppl like everyone else around me and just becuz i'm crushing on them i don't treat them or act differently!





~Peace~





Byez~





=]
Nope, I've mastered not blushing when he looks at me! 8D





Unfortunately... I blush madly when he HUGS me. -_-
Yes! One time when the guy I liked ( now my boyfriend ) talked to me for the first time I blushed so bad.
I dont blush. Ever. :)
Yes, if it's someone new that I'm just getting to know.
i don't think.





i hope not! lol. that would kinda give you away, wouldn't it?
no. i'm comfortable talking to him. cause i heard that he likes me as well.
no, but i can't breathe for some reason? weird yeah?
Kinda. It sucks XD
No, im not 10 years old.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Sam and I am a former blusher.

    You can read my journey to a cure here How to Stop Blushing

    On my site I also have these pages which you might find handy

    Blushing & Erythrophobia
    Hypnosis
    ETS Surgery
    Tricks To Ease The Blush
    Blushing Products I’ve Tried

    I have posted what cured me and has kept me cured right to this day.

    Just a few months ago I was asking the question “how do I stop my blushing”

    You want to know how to get rid of your chronic blushing? Hopefully my information helps to cure you, as it did me.

    Read my story here How to Stop Blushing

    ReplyDelete

 
hosting services