Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best drugstore foundation and blush?

I'm only 14 (turning 15 in june!!!), so only light foundation, like powder... and stuff that won't clog my pores :)


So what do you recommend? I also have kind of dry skin, yellow-ish undertones (i'm not asian though), uneven skin tone....





Foundation:


Blush:








Thanks :)Best drugstore foundation and blush?
The best foundation I've found is Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse. It's very light and blends PERFECT.





For blush I use Covergirl Cheekers in Natural TwinkleBest drugstore foundation and blush?
I use the collection 2000 3in1 foundation in cream and the blush from the same brand called trouble. they are both really nice, cheap and cheerful. you can get these in superdrug or boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services