Monday, November 30, 2009

What makes you blush?

The maid when she catche me nude in the bathroom, after showeringWhat makes you blush?
Great Q.


I am a good amateur sculptor, and most of the time i work with limestone, or soapstone, to keep costs down for the client. Now, most of the time i make fantasy creatures, which is kind of easy, as there is nothing to reference, except the idea in my head.





But, sometimes i do a torso, you know, from the shoulder line to crotch, hmm. More difficult, yet also allot more expensive.


I had to do a life-size torso of a particular woman about 9 years ago, she was about 28 or so, and well, the kind of woman i like.


It was sooo embarrassing when she arrived at the studio and disrobed, i kinda wanted to put down the tools, (eventually get her dressed again) and take her for a drive, and a coffee, and well, get to know her a bit better ..., later, i just wanted to marry her ...


Instead i just acted the bumbling idiot, flush faced, and more than difficult to concentrate.


Basically, if you have medusa like long red hair, a fine figure, and sooo hot, (not to overly mention her voice, sortof classy, English/Australian, ugggh); FIND ANOTHER BLINKIN SCULPTOR OR MARRY ME!!


I will say no more.What makes you blush?
Compliments, making speeches, giving presentations, making mistakes, falling down, my parents
haha when i do something embarrasing, or when people tease me and my boyfriend, and my boyfriend in general
When people talk about me and my boyfriend's relationship.
Embarrassment


Whenever I am in an awkward situation
Covergirl makeup.
whenever people talk about me and boyfriend winning prince and princess
When im embarassed.





Ahh(:
embarrassment
When a person looks at you and doesn't take their eyes of you
Hot flashes and Hormone imbalance. Hey i'm a Geezer,ok.
When i embarrass myself or when my crush talks to me and I do something stupid
Sexy beast men
Y!A users
Sex
A rush of blood to my cheeks...
a girl that i like =)
my crush when he touches me accidently. i turn all red. it's terrible.
embarrassment and when my crush talks to me. i turn all red...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services