Monday, November 30, 2009

What makes you blush?

A great manifestation of empathy, a passionate look from somebody, an irresistible touch, may still make me blush.





When I was young I blushed frequently, sometimes because of delicate soul's emotions, sometimes because of what I afterwards discovered were the bombardments of hormones, frequently because of an embarrassing moment, after having done something wrong, some shameful error, after having been discovered telling a lie.





Now that I am old I wish that I got blushes. But blushes do not seem to want to come on command.





It may be good with a blush. The warmth of a great blush in one's own face may give a glow of more health in one's own eyes, in one's own face, in the whole of one's own person and personality.What makes you blush?
when a guy tells me i'm beautiful.


or pretty.


basically any compliment about my appearance.





it just makes me feel awkward...but in a good way.


most of the time.What makes you blush?
when a guy tells me i'm beautiful or gorgeous or kisses me:)


haha, it's a good blush though, not embarassing or anything.
Right after I've accomplished something I thought was impossible.





Also, receiving compliments can do it too.
Cute compliments from a guy or someone telling an embarrassing story about me.
Blood rushing to your cheeks is what causes you to blush.
Being on the spot light.


  • hair dresser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services