Monday, November 30, 2009

Can u wear blush and bronzer together?

i was wondering if can use a bit of bronzer on my face and put blush on my cheeksCan u wear blush and bronzer together?
Well, techinically you can, but it will look really weird.


Try to buy a bronzer with a pink tint in it, so you dont have to.





Or just choose one or the other.Can u wear blush and bronzer together?
Yes, and there is a trick to it...welll there is for me!


my cheeks to me look big and I use bronzer and blush to make it look like i have a highcheek bone but it still looks natural... this is how you do it





take the bronzer and suck your cheeks in and dust the bronzer the back of your cheek to the front then do the other one. then release your cheeks and apply the blush to the dimples or where you would normally put it..i love how it looks on me and iget compliments onmy makeup a lot!





:]] good luck!
I don't think I would use different colors but I think the same shades of the two would really look nice as long as it's not to showy.
Of course you can.
I do! I think it looks very pretty..Just as long as it isn't too much ya know?!
um yea


of course


there's no law aganist it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services