Monday, November 30, 2009

What can I give my friend to make him blush?

Nothing inappropriate please! I'm not in love with him, just wanna say thanks %26amp; make him turn red at the same time. This is a guy who is younger than me (he's 17) and he helped me resolve a problem I was having with another person. I promised him something that will make him blush. I will be giving it to him in a public place, so that's why it can't be too crazy. Ten points to the best idea!What can I give my friend to make him blush?
Public place, awesome. Somewhere where there's alot of friends of his, then you just gotta give him a warm hug and rub him on his shoulder and you kno u can get him something affordable wrapped in bright red wrappers. All that combined with sweet thank you's, you know those ones that have those real sexy accent. He should blush 100%What can I give my friend to make him blush?
Sing him a thankyou song.. very loudly in a place with a lot of people that will make him blush.


But if you really want to show your appreciation.. you could: Have it put on the screen at a ballgame. Kind of expensive.. scratch that.. very expensive but you could buy a banner and have it drug behind a plane at a beach.. You could write the words ';thankyou'; on your chest and pull your shirt down..(with a bra still on) You could.... I've got an idea.. you could get some friends together and come up with a cheer.. you know.. like a cheerleading cheer and you could just pretend that you're all hanging out then you could all get up and start doing your thankyou cheer.. That's it.. that's what you should do I think.
Nothing inappropriate. Okay, so no underwear. How about a kiss, nothing too extreme, just a peck on the lips. He's young, so he might blush at that, especially if you are really gorgeous. I know I would, but it won't really mean anything, so no harm.
well you dont love him so a kiss is out so umm... set him up on a date with a beautiful girl, or tell al your gfs what a good guy he is. aside from that i guess give him tickets to a strip club. i dont know id kinda have to know the guy.
This is not what u really want to do! Just say thanks he does not need anything extra.





Ladies are going to far these days u are spending too much time and energy on this.
A kiss on the cheek or nose!! =)
give him a card and telling him how greatful u are that he was there to help u.
a kiss on his cheek. I don't think its inappropriate
I don't get it. He helped you resolve an issue, you're not in love with him, you just want to say thanks, yet you want to make him turn red in a public place? That's weird. Sounds like there's a lot of flirting going on, and you're just testing him to see how he feels about you.





Instead of playing games, why not give the poor guy a decent gift that he can cherish and keep as a reminder of the good deed he did for you? I mean seriously, if he's 17, and you're older than him, it would seem to me like your actions and decision making should be more mature than trying to make him turn red in public. I don't know, it just all seems very immature.





Anyway, if you're looking for a gift to make him blush, why not give him a gift like a CD you made for him that plays music about a girl and guy hooking up? Make sure you label it from you, and tell him why you picked the music for the CD. Another idea is to buy him a pedicure to a spa in your local mall. It's a kind gesture, and certainly one worth the money! And, it will definitely make him blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services