Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yeah i got some blush for my blemishes

when i puts it on it don't blend in with my type a little bit i ask my friend is this fine she told me to put less on so i did and it looked OK


but so how can i get it to bring out my color and how do you warm make up upYeah i got some blush for my blemishes
Don't get ';blush';, get FOUNDATION. At a wal mart or a drug store. Normally in a little plastic container in the shape of a circle with a little pad (brush type thing) Get your skin color, to make it look natural. And as of for your blush. Get a light pink, or a color that is SLIGHTLY darker than your skin tone. So it could be a very light brown to a bronze to a cream. Depends, and put it on your cheek bones, and rub it in a little bit to get the high cheek bones effect.Yeah i got some blush for my blemishes
use FOUNDATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services