Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I cover up blushing?

I have a serious problem with blushing. I don't just do it when I am embarassed, I do all the time, even when I'm comfortable. I really would like something to cover it up. My skin is very fair. Does anyone know makeup that would cover up my blushing?How do I cover up blushing?
maybelline pure makeup foundation in the lightest color. its water based so you can apply it on your cheeks and it will blend in with your skin so naturally you wont be able to tell you're wearing foundation. Its so light on your face so no heavy makeup feel. TRY IT at walmart or wherever. open the lid and put a little on your hand and blend it. you will love it. I DO. =DHow do I cover up blushing?
im in the same boat..i will blush very easily even when im comfortable.i agree with stephani u really cant use makeup to cover it up.it will just look worse and show through.and yeh its true its kinda cute.plus i have medium skin so it looks weird sometimes..on fair skin it looks warm n rosy:) a natural blush:) ive tried everything from icing my face before make up in the morning before goin out.. to all makeups to cover it up..dnt work..play up one of ur features like eyes to take the emphasis of ur blush if u really get bothered by it:)
I'm the very same way. There really is no way, because even if you have makeup on, it'll show through. It'll turn into a cute joke with people, and some guys kinda like it. You have a perminent blush so you always look rosy and not pastey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services