Monday, November 30, 2009

Which benefit blush/bronzer is best?

Okay so I am a big benefit fan and I have a little money and am wanting to treat myself. I want either a blush or a bronzer, but benefit do so many, I was just wondering what people would recommend. I am quite interested by dallas, hoola, 10 and CORALista, so opinions on these would be particularly great!





Thanks so much


xxWhich benefit blush/bronzer is best?
Hey sweetie :)





I use benefit CORALista, and it's gorgeous!


The smell is divine and the packaging is so cool and groovy.


The little brush that comes with it's not too good, this is the same as every other Benefit blush/bronzer.


Use a normal blusher brush, it gives the blush/bronzer much more staying power!





My mum and sister both use 10


It gives you a light shimmer, it's more better for going out or in the night time.


One of my friends uses hoola,


I haven't heard too much about it but, from what she said, it sounds very good.


It's very nice for the summer, it gives you a nice sun-kissed look.


Just make sure not to put too much on, you don't want to look like an oompa loompa!





I don't use or know anyone who uses Dallas, so i can't help you there, sorry.


But i know it's a cross between a blush and bronzer.





I strongly recommend CORALista, because the smell is amazing and it looks very subtle. But you can build up coverage for a more dramatic effect.





But it's totally up to you, if you want a more subtle effect use hoola or CORALista.


For a more dramatic effect, use 10.








Hope this helped


xx.Which benefit blush/bronzer is best?
i have dallas and im not pale but not dark skinned either and its very powerful only use a little bit otherwise you look very silly. i love using it in the summer it really makes you look very Sunkist





i recommend it :)


i also have 10 but this doesnt look so nice becasue i have some acne and it really makes any pimples show up badly!! so only buy that if you have perfect skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services