Saturday, November 28, 2009

What caused you to blush most, ever? Do you blush?

Two stories: It was Athletics Day at school, and I was chosen as one of the Sprinters. Unfortunately, I forgot my school running shorts at home. My older and slightly larger sister loaned me hers for the race. Things were going fine, until suddenly I felt the shorts slip... My black thong was exposed to the entire school and their families! Worse still, I TRIPPED!





I was doing a debate at school, and it was one that determined who would go through to compete for the first/Second and who would compete for the Third/Fourth spot. If we won our debate, we would be going through to First/Second place finas. That day I had just been elected debating captain, so I had to act maturely on the decision. The entire school turned up to watch our debate, even the principal so alot of weight was placed on our shoulders!


The debate went well, I stood up as usual, and gave a fantastic speech. life just seemed peachy. But I knew I had to impress, my entire debating future depended on it...


Unfortunately, my life was (and still is) a complete mess but I am the type of person who absolutely refuses to shed tears! When I want to cry, I hold them back until eventually I break down...


When the winners were announced... We weren't included. I was so angry as the only reason we had lost was because a) our third speaker was thirty seconds short and b) the adjudicator was a former teacher of the other school! It all seemed so unfair! And when a snide comment was passed, I could no longer contain my frustration! I burst into tears IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE SCHOOL! when I realised my mistake, my face became as red as Hades...What caused you to blush most, ever? Do you blush?
When I got stoped by a police car, with people from church in the back.What caused you to blush most, ever? Do you blush?
No, but I wear blush.
ha id rather not say what made me blush the most but no i dont blush all that much
When a girl at primary school had a big crush on me and told all of her friends this was many years ago. As I get older I tend not to blush in fact I cannot remember the last time I blushed except the episode at school.
Here's one of the more recent ones...





I was leaning on this table in the computer lab at school and my crush was trying to get to the printer and I moved my legs down so he could get over. When he tried to get over my legs again he fell into my lap and just kind of sat there, not really sure what to do. All of a sudden I leaned to the side too much and the table began to fall over, and so did I. Our teacher looked at us like we were crazy and EVERYONE heard the table fall so the 25+ people all saw him on my lap and how red both of us were. My crush knows that I like him too, we both got SO embarrassed.





I blush all the time. And I have naturally pink cheeks so that doesn't help!
yes you blush,evry one blushes wen your inberisted you blush you all ways blush
yes i do blush , u can blush when u are embarrassed or u are shy i got embarrassed when this nosy girl at my school made up a rumor that i like this one guy and she told everyone and now that guy think that i like him.
yes I blush I usually blush when people call me pretty!
YES I blush so much!!!


I don't really wanna say what made me blush the most, though, but I was bright red. Reminded myself of a beet, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services