Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm looking for a blush merlot recommendation...please help!?

I had a merlot that was pink in color a few months ago and fell in love! lol...I didn't catch the name, but it was the first wine that went down smooth for me. It was a tad bit fruity and didn't have an aftertaste at all! I realize this is pretty vague, so any merlot that is close to this (about $50 or less) will help! Thanks =)I'm looking for a blush merlot recommendation...please help!?
What you drank was ';White Merlot'; - a cousin to White Zinfandel.





http://archive.supermarketguru.com/page.鈥?/a>





If you spend $50 on White Merlot, that's way too much. Most should be $15 or less. It's not an expensive wine at all. Once you get a taste for that, try a good Pinot Noir - you may like that as well!





Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services