Saturday, November 28, 2009

What makes you blush or go shy?

A Cute Girl... complimentsWhat makes you blush or go shy?
I tend to get really flushed when i have to speak to people in general, like in shops or interviews, performances, anytime all eyes are on me generally.It's such a pain really and i dont know why it happens.What makes you blush or go shy?
When I see my husband staring at my butt on the sly; An unexpected compliment from an attractive stranger; A very nice surprising gift given to me in front of everyone.
when my friend was asking me about the guy that liked me like crazy actually he still does ! and thats when i really blushed i dont know why ??
When someone compliments me...


Or when someone says something really sweet ^_^


But mostly when I do something really embarrasing o_o
An unexpected 69.
Not much these days....











Maybe kissing a man for the first time..... but after that, nothing makes me blush.
when a good looking woman gives me a compliment
when i get a compliment from someone or praise for something i have done..
Having a compliment .............said to me.
when ppl say 'oooooh u look so nice today''


'ur hair so pretty oh my gosh ur so pretty''








it creeps me out
private life
boysss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services