Monday, November 30, 2009

Applying blush with a wet brush.?

I have some blush that's a really pretty color but it won't showup! I know that when you apply eyeshadow with a wet brush it shows up better and is darker so can I do the same thing with my blush? It's a loose powder btw.Applying blush with a wet brush.?
hmmm...I am not so sure...I think it may be difficult to blend the blusher out ..... try building up the colour xxApplying blush with a wet brush.?
i would imagine so but spray it with like a hairspray bottle filled with water so its light moisture.
yeah it will be a little darker
yes but you have to watch for clumping...
you should try it just to see but it prob wont blend very well
i didnt kno about that..


if it doesnt work i


would just say u get a darker blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services