Monday, November 30, 2009

I go red (blush) far too easily... how can i stop it happening?

its got to the point where people embarrass me because of how it isI go red (blush) far too easily... how can i stop it happening?
You can't. It's your bodies natural reaction. My mate has the same problem and he just learns to deal with it.I go red (blush) far too easily... how can i stop it happening?
I blush way too easily as well and my face gets really red when I laugh, and I was told it was part of having rosacea. It's a skin condition. Perhaps you should consider seeing a dermatologist?
Honestly i dont think theres much you can do about it. I used to have a boss that used to put me on the spot on purpose cause he knew i would blush. I hate it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services