Monday, November 30, 2009

Where does blush gp?r=1235507942?

i struggle to put blush on in the right place where does it goWhere does blush gp?r=1235507942?
It depends on what kind of face shape you have. If you have a thinner face and want to make your face appear fuller, then you'd apply the blush to the apples of your cheek. (The fattest part) You'd probably want to put a bit of blush on the tip if your nose and the bottom of your chin. This gives the illusion of having a fuller face. However, if your face is fuller and you want it to appear thinner, suck your cheeks in (Make a fishy face) and apply the blush at the indent from the fish face you're making and bring it back all the way to the middle of your ear. Make sure you blend really well or it's just going to look like you have a line of pink on the side of your face. If you only want to apply blush just to give your face a natural glow, then you'd apply it to your face in a ';3'; motion. Start on your forehead go around the eyebrow and eye to the cheek and go out again to the jawline and come back to the chin. If you trace the motion, it ends up being a three. Do this on both sides of your face.Where does blush gp?r=1235507942?
I dont really use ';blush';, but I use bronzer like a blush kind of (so really I am prolly not the best person to answer.) I dont know the best place, but I put a darker bronze right under my cheek bones and brush it back away from my face, so it does not clog my pores, and then I use a lighter shimmeryish bronze on the top of my cheek bones (like right over top of them). It accentuates my cheek bones, and I think it makes me look better! :)


Good Luck!
First tip try not to put a lot on and make sure its your color. If you apply a little pressure you will find your cheek bones and that's were you apply the blush. I don't personally use blush cause my cheeks are naturally pink but good luck with it
smile really big so u can find the apples of your cheeks .. then add a little blusher just on the apples of your cheeks .. thats really it .. if u want too .. then u can pull it back to your temples .. just not as much
  • hair dresser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services