Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is something that makes you blush just LOOKING at it?

Naked people. They can cause multiple reactions though.What is something that makes you blush just LOOKING at it?
Yes, but I'm not telling.What is something that makes you blush just LOOKING at it?
erm i dont know
My crush!
There are a couple of them actually, Johnny Depp, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Tom Welling and Dean Cain they make me have the cheesiest feeling ever and I blush every time I see them in their movie/TV shows...ahh and every time I'm watching I smile so uncontrollably its actually quite embarrassing really but oh well I can't help it
Some of these questions. I swear, some are so lame!
My crush. He is so dreamy....
I don't blush :P Might get uncomfortable though!
the female body... money...my bed...sleeping is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services