Monday, November 30, 2009

What Makes You Blush ?

When IMODEL walks around on webcam with her panties on.











Cheers


-WillWhat Makes You Blush ?
I blush way to easily! even reading a book about romance makes me blush! and i turn strawberry when a guy complements me!What Makes You Blush ?
Heavy compliments that are sincere and direct. They make me a little uncomfortable too.
Being asked personal questions when it is out of context with the conversation in the group/
When somebody calls me out on something.
Boys!! Oh and, You're not a very pretty model. (Also, try to use capitals)
Everything!!





and what about you ?
....I don't really know. I don't remember it ever happening. Does that mean I have no soul?
Compliments.





I never feel worthy
*when a secret crush smiles at you


*when i receive compliments
When my boyfriend strokes my face and calls me beautiful.
Adrenaline.
Compliments.
smart guys with humorous remarks and cheesy lines.
lots of little things





compliments





and when i fall over or things which happens alot x
Women who lie, unfortunately. lol
when a super sexy girl comes to me and gives me some compliments
Streakers.
embarrassment
you gorgeous
something i like.
today when i was in class and some chick said she would ************ and i dont even know her
Standing too close to an open flame
nothing
my gf saying something that could get me deleted from this site if i say it.
Will's answer...





*blushes*











Cheers


-Will
Your question.
blood vessels
hot dudes.








x
Speaking in front of a lot of people
Not much :)
  • hair dresser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services