Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do medications for anxiety disorders help with blushing?

i have really bad anxiety and i blush really easily and frequently. do u think this would help with it?Do medications for anxiety disorders help with blushing?
Yes!!!





I had really bad anxiety and got put on Paxil, and within a few months I hardly ever blushed, and now that its been a year since i've been on it, I almost NEVER blush. No matter what. I used to blush for other people, at least a few times a day, and stay flushed for like an hour after I was embarrassed.





20mg of Paxil and life has much less stress, I can talk in front of a class and raise my hand, and not throw up before presentations. It's great =]





I went to therapy as well though, so I recommend that to help you as you take medication.





Don't listen to people who say they don't effect each other because they do. The pill doesn't directly treat blushing, but by treating anxiety it reduces blushing because you aren't as self conscious and nervous all the time.Do medications for anxiety disorders help with blushing?
You could ask your doctor. Zoloft is a good drug that most people tolerate pretty well.
No. It will only help with your anxiety issues. Blushing is just you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services