Saturday, November 28, 2009

I go red easier, and blush, when i dont even know it, when i;m not hot ot embarassed any help, is it my diet?

i not fat but i eat lot of junk food, is this involved





is it just genetics





also when other people say awwww his goin red, that make me even more red, plz help me how to stop it or know the source so i can stop itI go red easier, and blush, when i dont even know it, when i;m not hot ot embarassed any help, is it my diet?
haha. i have the same problem.


im thinking its just genetics [:I go red easier, and blush, when i dont even know it, when i;m not hot ot embarassed any help, is it my diet?
I feel for you- the same happens to two of my cousins( brother and sister).It's in the genes!
i do the same thing! i blush from nothing and most often from the cold
i wish i knew how to help, the same thing happens to me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services