Monday, November 30, 2009

What makes you blush?

My fiance. Hes quite good at it.What makes you blush?
the one time that I can remember blushing was this one time I was in a history class and we were doing skits on slave life and my teacher introduced my group as ';the group that I told to go first yesterday because they were so good and I wanted them to set the bar for the rest of the class'; man I blushed thenWhat makes you blush?
when i get a compliment. i.e If someone where to say ';you're beautiful'; or ';you're pretty'; %26amp; if it came from my boyfriend I would def be blushing.





If it were anybody else, I don't think I would blush. I don't get embarrassed easily.
Flirty compliments, a really good looking guy being extra nice to me, and harmless, playful innuendo.














Especially the innuendo. One can mean so much...... it's like verbal foreplay. :')



If I get embarressed of If a boy asks me out. Whenever they ask me out I say no so I have no Idea why I start blushing. :)





xoxo


♥Aηgєl♥
When I think i can see someone i know so i start waving and as we get closer it turns out its not the person i thought it was.
I have really rosy cheeks so its hard to tell when I'm blushing but usually when I'm embarrassed.
when im really really shy around the guy i have a crush on at the time and he talks to me.


or when i talk to a good looking guy and hes using flirty eye contact
when i get complimented abt my looks or something. i dont mind when they say something like 'ur smart'. n of course when i get embarrassedd.
when i talk to or get a compliment from or am really flirty towards the boy i like. sorry for the extra long explainy thingy XD!!!
well Im 14





once I was in a classroom full of pretty girls and they all started calling me cute so then I started blushing.
when i get compliments or when im embarassed...or both
when people say things that could have two meanings and they mean it the clean way...


I have a little bit of a sick mind!! haha
EVERYTHING, lol...it's pretty funny. And my boyfriend , friends have a lot of laughs with it.
seeing tomatoes makes me blush. Is that strange?
Naked women and compliments.
being embarest, boys and beautiful singing
the gorgeous guy in the office that I have a massive crush on
When people embarress me.
Embarrassing moments... or when


I meet someone new :)
when I am embarrassed or shy..
when i trip next to people. im such a clutz!
When women look me in the eye.
nothing these days...
i dont blush
When I see the guy I like :)
When someone says i'm pretty
when it's a hot day
A contact on here cause I like her. *Blushes indeed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services