Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you ever blush when you hear them telling you.....?

';How do you do??'; ???





If you do, why is it so?


:)Do you ever blush when you hear them telling you.....?
no not really unless its a person Im crushing onDo you ever blush when you hear them telling you.....?
Sometimes. Like if they come up behind me and I think they're someone else... If they come up behind me and I don't know they're there and I back into them or they startle me. Or if they do that weird eyebrow thing while saying it. *Shudders* THAT is just creepy.
I do not blush. I take it as saying ';How are you?';, only in a more polite way. My carriage driver says ';How do you do?'; to me every day!
yes. Because I am a strawberry blonde and I blush often. Even when I am not meaning too. I hate that.
if it was someone i have a crush on,or was very attractive..


i'd blush,yeah..
it happens to me all the time. its totally normal.
no.x
Waa...
No not Unless I have a Crush on them! LOLCore =D
We hardly waste time ';talking'; ... hahahahaha
nope... just say ';well';... ha
uuuhhhhh...no
nope i start thinking how to keep her close to me .
no because im not always feeling grate most of the time
Some days, moving my muscles turns me red.
no.
  • hair dresser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services