Saturday, November 28, 2009

Name something that makes you blush now, and what made you blush in the past...have those things changed?

Having my chair pulled out for me always makes me blush.





I used to blush when someone kissed me on the neck,


now I blush when he caresses my face. Name something that makes you blush now, and what made you blush in the past...have those things changed?
No, things are pretty much the same.





If my girl farts in public, I blush.





I always have, always will, cos I take the blame. That's what a gentleman does. lolName something that makes you blush now, and what made you blush in the past...have those things changed?
now? a very special little lady ;]





in the past? probably having someone hug me as I wasnt accustomed to affection lol..
Er....Firemen?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services