Monday, June 21, 2010

Bronze Powder, Bronze Pearls or Blush?

What should I use to blush/bronze my face? What's the difference between the normal blush and bonze powder? What do you prefer to use in the winter for natural glow or healthy skin? In summer I used bronze powder but found it too glittery to use all the time. Now it's finished and I want to buy a new blush. Are there any you can recomend? Thanks!Bronze Powder, Bronze Pearls or Blush?
I had this recommended to me by a consultant when I went to buy wedding make-up:





Get a bronzer (a non-shimmery one for winter if you want it to be a little more subtle) and sweep it along the hollow in your cheeks (suck your cheeks in and it's much easier to see.)


Personally I prefer a compact bronzer for winter and then the pearls or powder for summer (powder is easy to overload with so pearls are a little more subtle)





Then, depending on your skin colour, get a natural looking blusher and run it along your cheek bones, up to your temples and down towards your jaw slightly.





Finally get a pinker blusher and add a little to just the apples of your cheeks (the prominent bits when you smile)





Most important in all of this is to not go over the top. you don't want 3 noticeable areas of bronzer/blusher. Make sure that you don't overload your brushes and that you blend well.Bronze Powder, Bronze Pearls or Blush?
Bronze Pearls there more natural
Bronze powder. Because you can always add more or take off more.
id rather use a nice pinky redish blush......x
I like bronzing powder. The pearls are hard to work with.
i prefer bronzing powder not all of them are glittery iv got the rimmel one at the moment which is good





blusher is good if you want a coloured tinge to your face but i find that if you use bronzing powder instead of a foundation powder its better





bronzing pearls are crap as you have to put your brush on them 4 ages to get any!





i find that rimmel products are really good and cheap so try one of their blushers
bronze pearls
I love to use a light dust of bronzer on my face and chest then I apply cream blush to my cheeks to give me a extra healthy glow.


I reccommend Benefit Dallas or Bare Escentuals bronzer and body shop cream blush (in a little tube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services