Monday, June 21, 2010

Do guys find it cute when a girls cheeks blush when she talks to them? please answerrr?

i dont have nay problems talking to guys really, but every time i do my cheeks heat up and blush. i was wondering if guys think this is gross or like it or what not? pleaseee telll me!Do guys find it cute when a girls cheeks blush when she talks to them? please answerrr?
Hey i think it is cute. I like it but that is my opinion becuz i like the sort of shy and innocent type. It also makes boys feel manly if a girl blushes when she talks to him. Just remember, this is my opinionDo guys find it cute when a girls cheeks blush when she talks to them? please answerrr?
depends on what kind of guy. some likes it some dont. my bf thought it was really cute when we first started dating
no it disgusts them
ya cuz it lets us know u like us with out really saying anything....
i think its cute
yea def.
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services