Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What makes you *blush*?

Mostly compliments.. :)





%26amp; a best answer from Pinky to me in Turkey category is one of the best compliment :PWhat makes you *blush*?
if i feel embarrassed in public i blush.. also if the guy i fancy enters the room and looks at me makes me blush.. also compliments....What makes you *blush*?
When I hear from someone I love, it not only makes me blush, it also makes my day.
in the crowd when a girl or a lady says i'm looking cool or sexy
when somebody compliments about me,about my works and studies in front of the audience.in that position i will be just like an red apple :-)
When I realize I have done something to offend someone unwittingly.
I turn red with embarassment when I make a mistake and someone tells me about it. I also blush if a lady tells me nice things (still at this old age).
I never blush when people make compliments to me. I assume a face which tells you ';What you just said is so true that I won't attempt to put on the artificial airs of a modest person';





Ok ok but I do blush from time to time of course especially when I'm speaking to a guy I really like, not only blushing my stomach feels sick, like my body is firmly attached to the ground but my stomach tries to fly out of it. That's why I avoid making eye contact and pretend as if he is some cockroach that I don't even deign to look at. Ahh it's so hard being shy sometimes =p
hey beautiful





lol @ chloe..





makes me blush is..... compliments also... i turn into a pink tomato.. (not red) lol
well, actually it depends on the thing, but like for example as an english teacher, forgetting to zip 枚y pants up and getting into the classroom and some of the student laughing hysterically and telling me that i forgot to zip up my pants would be a great blushing point,lol...
When a girl I like very much is telling me sweet words...
to see you comming after a bath with towel in hand and front. loose lengthy hairs on your shoulder
When someone gives you a REALLY big compliment.
when some guy tells me how beautiful i am
when a girl talk about my you know what, she kissed me, flirts with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services